Sunday, March 15, 2009

friends forever..

its been a happy weekend 4 me..
just returned from aidil's room in k11..really miss her..so i've spent a nite with her..
she's my dunia akhirat friend forever..love u aidil..heheh lots of story during our pillow talk last nite..hahah..misz those moments with my old friends too..

well i'm joining their bbq actv tomorrow's nite..with the palapes group..
its been a long time since i met them all..gonna enjoy the moments..^^

ptg td..i've spent my time with my sis too..

she wants to jalan2 n window shopping..so we went to jusco and then to angsana..
wahh..rambang mate aku tgk baju2 and all the beautiful and nice shawls with a gr8 price..
mmg sabar je la if jalan2 with no money..

no money..no talk la beb..ahahahaa..


i'm now waiting for kak haja from bp and fana from kl..
gonna fetch them up and go for a dinner..
daaaa..

No comments: