Monday, September 10, 2012

Magic Red Shoes

Assalamualaikum guys....


cantik tak kasut merah saya.....hehe ;P

its been a while writing in this blog...
it's september already....
emmm..not much to say....
but biasala...ada ups n downs...
kebelakangan ni...byk pk....selepas byk yg terjadi....
last week got inspired by someone...a friend of mine...not too close..not too far..
but she's the one who always give me a good advice in facing life issues and everything....

for everything happens in our life
the most important thing is us..not them...
whatever it is....
it's actually how we react....
how we accept them n our life...and to take it positively...
ya Allah...susah sgt...
mungkin ok sekejap je tp dtg balik....
i think i do need a stone.....

after all of those i've been through...selama ni la..
really make me realize that i cant let people pick my head...poke me around...
i want to change....and hope that Allah will make it an ease way for me...
i want to change step to step.....
to be who i wanted to be...

realizing back how my parents raise me up..
i should be so grateful for that...wake up from this sleep and avoid from interfering myself into negative thinking....
if people cant do that for me....so i'm the one who should take action...
if i'm not happy, then i should go out and find my happiness...
i will never make people worry about me anymore...
i really hope that everything will be good after this...

pray for me guys.... :)

No comments: