Thursday, January 26, 2012

Life


hye...

just got back from one of my office colleague's open house..
so balik dgn perut kenyang ke ofis..

emm...this colleague of mine is a women and she's about 40s lah lebih kurang...
so kitorang pegi umah dia and borak2..dgr dia bercerita about her life..her son and more..
and her story quite give me some impression like 'how did she go on with her life with all the things she had faced b4'..
for me its not easy...

being a single mother of two son...sacrificing everything to grow up her sons and move on with her life...
she was left by her husband for 8 years...without any messages or notes...
how tough for a person to live like her life...

wondering..
10 yrs ahead or 15 yrs ahead..
where would i be...if i fall sick..who would be there taking care of me..treatening me like a child again..give me strength...
wondering...for all this while....does people really appreciate for who u r..love u as who u r..
this makes me feel like quite scared to face everything in future..
would the person u love would always be there for u..?

feels like calling my parents and sisters...miss them..
can i b like my parents when i grow old one day..

one of my lecturer used to say...
learn the life surrounds you...go travel around the world..overseas..anywhere you can go..
u would learn that living a life for every person is just the same roughly..
getting up in the morning...go to work...got back from work...eat...sleep..
repeat the same thing again the next day...
what's the difference?..did u really appreciate the life that u have for this 26yrs..
is that time u sacrifice really worth for u..?
take a lil time of yours to think..

they say: love the person who loves u...

i love u mama & abah..

1 comment:

emiLs said...

wah!!!!
sedey plak..xmo sorang2..mau kawen la camni =D